04 October 2007

Garen is almost a walker.....



I tried to upload a video of PG walking but it didn't work, maybe I will try again another day! Hopefully it will work sometime, because it is really cute!Last night we had french fries, like most kids Garen loves that! Look at that smile. Full of potatoes!
I have moved PG into 18-24 month clothes. They are a tad bit big but that is how it goes. I took this one this morning. he was ncmljmnju yy (notice PG trying to help me type!) complaining about something, so I looked over and had crawled into his pjs and was stuck. Maybe I am mean but it was too funny not to take a picture of. He does this when they are too big for him. But he gets frustrated that he can't move. Man I love this kid!



1 comment:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

That kid is so adorable! Look at the winning smile he sports! :)