16 October 2007

Sunday dinner!

Mike, Anna and Zach were in town last week, so we got together and had family dinner on Sunday. Joy came down from Logan and We all had a tasty dinner! (Yummy turkey!!!)

I looked at this and realized that we had half of the family together. It doesn't happen that often but sure is fun when it does! I love you guys! (that is ALL my family!) :o)

Garen was so tired but mostly content to crawl around and "bother" the other kids and also just play on his own. He is playing more and more on his own these days. He walks down the hall to the kitchen, plays in his favorite cupboards , after a few minutes he will come toddling back to see what we are doing, then go back and play. He is a sweet boy!
I would have posted a few more pics but blog spot is having an issue...I am sure there will be more to come later!

No comments: