13 October 2007

corn-maz-ing fun!!!

So, Mike, Anna and Zach are in town. They decided to invite us to go to the corn maze with them. It was a lot of fun. There aren't too many stories to tell, just pictures to share! So here you go! :o)
This is Jon squeezing through the kid door on the way out of the maze. We won, btw, KJ, Me, PG and Grandma and Grandpa beat Mike, Zach and Manda's family out of the maze. it was a really easy maze. But it looks cool from above.
Here is Farmer PG, he is cute regardless of what he is doing! :o)
Daddy was playing with PG, I thought this was a cool shot, notice the space between KJ hands and PG's body!
PG is soo big and tall. By the looks of this he is 2 ft. 8 in. not bad for 10 1/2 months.
It is amazing how much taller they get! In only minutes too. I have a feeling that will be the story of his life, or mine for that matter. One day he is a little guy and everyday he wakes up and is bigger than before. It will only be a matter of time and he won't be so little anymore! Well, that is all for my sharing for the night. Hopefully I will be able to get some sleep. I have this MONSTER tooth ache and I can't get to sleep...I think it is past time to see the dentist! Unfortunately it is 1 am on Sunday morning and i won't be able to do anything about it until Monday! Which really stinks at this point!

No comments: