10 June 2011

My Birthday!

For my birthday we splurged a little bit... We went to the Mayan for dinner.
while we waited for our table we play in the serpents mouth! :o)
They are so dang cute...Happy birthday to me!
PD sitting on the head and PG on the tail with PR trying to figure out how to join him. :o)
The entertainment was fun. It was nice to have something to occupy the kids while we waited for food.

and the kids got chocolate cake with a sparkler for ME!
3 pabst boys! (Derek, cdp, PG)
KJ even let me get a pedi for my birthday...that was nice!
and my cake...it isn't complicated but it represents what I am "in" to. :o) Happy Birthday to ME!
It was a great weekend!

2 comments:

Bouchizzle said...

Happy Birthday! Adara told me all about it at church today :) It sounds like your day was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday! I love going there to eat too! So very unique and fun for your children...Happy Birthday Again! Love you, Valerie