24 June 2011

lagoon 2011...


Here we go again....:o) I tell you I have a bunch of thrill seeker kids....they all wanted to ride the roller coasters...even PR!
Here was PR's first. She giggled the entire time!
She was ALL over riding whatever she could. This one was fun cuz they all could be in one together.
Waiting in line is apparently boring...:o)

my little driver....
driving miss daisies!
so content
flying!
the girls too!

Ding-Ding
and last but not least the bumper cars!
and a little walk through the splash pad on the way out.
PD and I also rode an "adult" roller coaster...when we got off she looked at me and said "Wow, Mommy that was Awesome!" Then with PD talking about it, PG decided that he could brave the big one. (the bombara) too...he too thought it was cool!!! They were sad to leave. It was a great day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very fun to see their happy faces on the rides. You have taught them to be fearless! So cute to have the girls together. Jon was good looking too! He is my son...great son. Thanks for all you do Laura! Love you tons, Valerie