19 February 2010

few random updates....

This is a random post...lots of pics that have been in the camera for a while so here they are...
This is my brood cuddled up for bedtime stories! They LOVE to read stories!
I had my pot out for something and PD looked so cute sitting in it...it is a "Pot of Dara"
PG loved to just take it away from her so he could put the lid on and sit ON it....unfortunately I didn't get a pic of that. :o(
I learned to make noodles. This is homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade whole wheat noodles....it was REALLY yummy! PD had 4 bowls! When her's was empty she would move on to someone else's...it was funny!
For Christmas, PD got a "rice table"....I finally got it out the other day so they could try it out.
They ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!
The only down fall is the amount of rice that escapes the bucket! But it keeps them entertained for 40+ minutes! THAT is nice! :o)
Grandma Buckman came to visit one night and brought over this swing for the kids. They were happy to get a swing and very happy to see Grandma and Allen.

No comments: