15 February 2010

Day 10 of Valentine's Day....

The other day I had a really hard day with the kids...so it was the perfect day for this wonderful Valentine;s present for daddy! (Every year I do the "14 days of Valentine's day - I started it when we were dating and I have kept it up...it gets tricky being inexpensive and creative every year but we make it through and KJ loves it!)
So for Day 10 Daddy got to take the kids on an icecream date. PG and PD had a GREAT time!!
hey wouldn't you if you got ice cream and a chance to ride in Daddy's car and to play at a play place?
They are a good looking group!
It was great for me too...I got to take a nice bath with lavender and do my hypnosis! I think Daddy should do these dates more often! :o)



They sure looked they they had fun! :o)

2 comments:

Bouchizzle said...

That is SUCH a great idea!!! Love it.

Betsy B said...

I'm glad you got to relax! I'm just barely starting out with two kids and I'm exhausted! And I'm not even ready to pop!