15 January 2010

For New years!!!

This was my DI find the other day...A really cute rocking chair for $5!!! The kids LOVE it! I am happy I found it and decided to buy it! :o)

In our family the reason you make a gingerbread house is so you can smash it with a hammer on New years....
It symbolizes "out with the old and in with the new"
I got to smash mine too! :o)
Later that night we went out to dinner...PG is so funny...he made me wear the hat for a little bit!
Then we went bowling...
We ALL had a GREAT time!! :o)
Look at that line-up!!
PD was happy with a package of pop rocks! :o)
It is pretty sad when your 3 year old BEATS you at bowling...even with bumpers and a ramp, we should have done better than THAT! :o)
We stopped and played ski-ball on the way out! I LOVE that game!

1 comment:

Lu said...

Our tradition with gingerbread houses is to blow them up with fireworks. Taking a hammer to them is pretty good too:)