15 January 2010

A day WITH the zoo!

Manda wanted to paint her upstairs...PG wanted to play with Ransom, so they happened on the same day and everyone was HAPPY!PD decided that Rody and Ashton make a GREAT game! She would bounce then throw herself backwards into Ashton's lap and they would both just CRACK UP! It was hilarious!!!!
(See the movie at the bottom of the post, I couldn't get it to move up...ugh!)
Look, she has teeth! (she actually is getting tooth 7 and 8 right now) She is SO dang cute!
PG had his turn on Rody too! I love when I take pics of the kids they will say "cheese" but NOT really smile...I get goofy smiles all the time! Silliness!
Ransom wants you to see the Duck, that is big enough to ride! (PD does it everyday!)
Ashton just likes to be silly..."hey take a picture of this..." (and this and this....) :o)
I told you these 2 had a TON of fun playing together...PD was tickling him, then he would fall over and the laughing would continue! :o)
PD went down for her nap so the boys and I made cookies. It was SO much fun!!!
and then I let them eat their fill! Happy chocolate teeth!
Serious cookie eating face here!
YUMMY!
then they watched a movie and played...they were SO good. It was a great day!



No comments: