03 March 2009

Draper Temple Open House....

We got to go to the Open House for the Draper, UT temple. It is really pretty. PG's favorite part was the font! I think he likes that there was a big tub in the temple. I told him one day that we were going to go to the temple and get to walk inside. And for days until we got to go, he kept saying "Go bye-bye, go in temple" it was really cute.
PD's favorite part as far as I could tell was the Chandelier in the Celestial Room. At least that is what she stared at the most!PG got to sit in back of the van with Papa and he even got to sport the Russian hat!
Here we are after the tour and the cookies!
I love the temple. I am glad that we got to go through, and even though the kids won't remember it, I know they were able to feel the spirit. That is the most important thing.
I love my family a TON and I am glad that we have temples so I can be with them FOREVER!!!

what would a trip to Draper be without a little IKEA time? I don't know, nor do I care to find out! :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a beautiful day! :)

Karen said...

Man, it's been almost a year since I've been to the temple. We went to the Nauvoo Temple Open House just before we moved to Italy and it was so Awesome. It's a shame we aren't staying overseas, I would give just about anything to attend the Rome Open House when the time comes!