31 March 2009

Discovery kids...

so, this is what we have been up to lately....
PG has discovered markers.
He actually enjoys sitting down and coloring. It is nice to have a few minutes of quiet sometimes. Sunday morning before church he realized that the markers can be stuck together...He was very proud of his marker stick! :o)
PD discovered that she is mobile. She is not doing a classic crawl but her army crawl gets her where she wants to go...She has also discovered that she can crawl UP things. She started with the "fireplace" thing. Yesterday she figured out how to stand in the tub...fun and exciting...yet scary! :o)
I love this, she has hair now, so she wakes up in the morning with bed head...this isn't the BEST picture of it, but you can see it sticking up in the front.
The other day I came back from hangin' out at Manda's and PG told me that he did not want out of the car, he wanted to "sit tight". For 15-20 minutes I would go and ask if he were ready to get out yet..."No, I sit tight"...fine, KJ even came home and tried, "no, I sit tight" so we left him all the lights in the garage went out but KJ left the dome light on for him and a little while later I went down to check on him and he was SOUND ASLEEP! Gives new meaning to "sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite."
He sure is cute with this necklace on! :o)


this was funny, I could hear PD playing so I peeked in to see if she was awake or just talking in her sleep (which she does often!) and all I could see was her green and orange blanket...no baby...so this is what I found



PG discovered back flips off the couch...I used to LOVE to do this when I was a kid. We were watching a movie and I looked over to find him doing this, I have never showed him this or said anything, it is fun to see him grow and develop new talents. He is fun!!!

PROOF: That these 2 CAN get along! These 2 have a "love/hate relationship"...aka they love to hate each other. When they are together they hit, fight and yell.."you stop!", "no, you stop" and on and on it goes...But this is proof that they CAN figure out how to be friends!


No comments: