16 October 2008

Last day with family....


So the family started departing on sunday and by monday afternoon everyone was gone but Anna and Zach.  Anna wanted to go to her happy place (aka the family history library) so Zach came to my house to hang out.  Since he likes hanging out with girls his own age, and I am the cool aunt,  I thought I would take him up to Logan to hang out with Melissa.  

While we were there, surprise, surprise, PG needed some time to run outside, so we borrowed the pink scooter and played outside for a while.  Well, Aunt Joy came out to watch and PG gave her the pink scooter, so she decided to ride it around the drive way a few times.
PG wanted to join her fun so she put him on the handlebars and kept on going.  We all thought it was fabulous fun, watching Joy giggle like a little girl as she got up speed then picked her feet up to coast around in circles.  And she did it long enough to for us to get pictures!  :o)
Ashley abandoned her bike so PG thought he would give it a try.
Here is Melissa practicing with her "commas"...they are scary!
But Joy prefered the syths.  Hi-yah!
Later that night we came back home and Z and Anna prepared to leave.  
So now the family is all back to their "normal" lives and I feel a bit sad from the emptiness. 
It will pass but I love having my family around.  
I love you all!!!

1 comment:

April and Jared Fenn said...

What fun to have most of your entire family around. I'm glad they were here for the blessing. I hope all is well with you. Amy P finally had her baby. yipee