23 October 2008

big boy news!


BOO! 
Here he is in the box again...I



 think (1q`1 qq1aw- typed PG!!!!!) it scares him to go in head first so he gets down on all fours and scooches in backwards!  It is tooo funny!

Yesterday I was doing some laundry and he decided to help me fold some clothes...well he found one of PD's sleepers and decided that it was the perfect coat.  He looks good with tails!  :o)
you will notice that he is in it for all the pictures...I was able to talk him out of it at nap time!
Here he is, he has figured out that if he laughs and talks to PD she will smile and "talk" back, so he knelt there for like 10 minuts just laughing and she just sat there talking and talking!  It was really sweet!
Then he found the crown.  What a perfect match for his ansamle!  I told him I needed to see the crown for the picture, so this is what I got!  (heehee!!)


Then after he covered his eyes (because I said "smile!!", then he said cheese with his hands then I got this one!)  He is a hoot and a half!!!
I tried to upload a video of him actually peddeling his bike, but I think it is too big, after 24 hours I gave up! Maybe I will take a shorter one sometime!)

No comments: