22 July 2008

catching bubbles!

I really need to get a video of PG saying "bubbles" it is just too cute. He LOVES them. Last night he was playing with bubbles with his daddy and he got the cup out of the bathtub and was trying to catch them. I was too late for a good picture so this is what you get!

At least he is really cute reguardless!
For FHE last week we went for a drive up Emmigration Canyon. We stopped at Little Dell Res. and our car wouldn't start....that has been the story of my life recently. I am seriously ready to drive it off a cliff! It would be worth more to me...anyway....this is PG helping Papa fix the car. He just LOVES to drive! They changed the starter, now something else is having issues...I think I am in the market for a new one!
This is the kind of car to go with I think...it doesn't have any problems starting! :o) I just don't think our whole family would fit in it!!! Since PG and his little friend Logan Barely fit!!! Logan was playing and the best way PG could figure out how to use the car too without getting in trouble was to share....Logan didn't like being squished...but he loves the car too!!!
Last Sat. we went out to breakfast and this is KJ's "foooffy hair" He needs a hair cut!!!
Daddy was getting attention for "foofy hair" so PG thought he should get his share of the action!
And this was too cute! This was a really cute towel that I got at a baby shower for Adara, PG thought is was great...and he even makes a cute pink bunny! :o)

1 comment:

April and Jared Fenn said...

super cute pic of the two boys! I went to your house today to pick you up for our walk and you didn't answer. I hope you are in the hospital having that darling little girl! good luck!