18 January 2008

the ups and downs of the last few days!

SO, it has been a few days so here is the update! :0)
PG is in to EVERYTHING! Now this isn't really a surprise,
but sometimes when I find him in random places doing random things...
I must admit that I get surprised sometimes....sometimes I think,
what happened to my sweet little baby that didn't do anything wrong???
I guess when anyone has a kid starting into the "terrible twos" wonders the same thing...
the sad thing is....is he is only 13 months!
But I guess he feels that since he is the SIZE of a 2-year-old then he is entitled to act like on too! But most of the time he is still the sweet, lovable, little prince that he always has been....
and I am grateful for that! :o)

He discovered last week that there is a "secret passageway" behind the couch. It is so cute when he crawls back there. He can't get into much, ther is the cords - that he loves to unplug and try to plug back in...which isn't the safest thing but - knock on wood- nothing has happened...as yet with that. Then on the other side of the secret tunnel is his toy box, so it works out well, and he will play back there for a long time!
Here is a guilty face! this is one of those times when I wonder about that sweet boy I once had...when you walk into the kitchen to find that he has riped some of the wallpaper off the wall! And he can't escape the truth since the evidence is stuck to his foot! I guess they can't always be perfect! UGH!
Here is the group of us playing a card game. it is fun to play cards! and the boys like this game - Corsari! It is a great game if I do say so myself!
PG happened to find Franco's basketball...he was SOOOOO happy! Just a minute ago I looked over at him and he said "ah?" and signed ball! He is a ball-man!
He is also an "Ooodles of Nooodles" man! He will eat an entire "cup-o-noodles" for lunch everyday...it is soooo cute how he slurps the noodles up!
I took this this morning. He is so proud of himself! I got this booster seat but we still use the highchair, so he carries this chair around the house and sits down when he wants to rest. He loves having a chair that is just his size! (not to mention the strawberry milk that he is holding...I am not sure which he likes more!) You can see the pride simply for the fact that he actually smiled for the picture! :o)

4 comments:

Danna said...

It's a secret but it is actually the "terrific two's"!! :)

Anonymous said...

I did notice the wallpaper when I was watching him! I didn't know he did it. He is just adorable, smart and busy. Grandma

Anonymous said...

everytime I saw P.G,I just can't help mayself to say he is so cute,I love that little kid.

Rodrigo Z. said...

Laura!
how are you!
miss you and your family..
Bye
rodrigo Zaupa