05 January 2008

PG's 1st hair cut!

So, today I broke down and finally cut PG's hair. He doesn't have a lot of hair but what he had was getting LONG! So I got out the buzzers and away we went. you really can't tell that it got shorter...but I can...now when he gets up from his nap he won't have knots in the back and the sides won't hang over his ears....at least for a few days anyway...

(please ignore my appearance, the camera man did not tell me how awful I looked or I would have brushed my hair or something! UGH!)
He did really well too...he was a bit nervous about the buzzers but he let me do it.

"look, I'm a big boy!"
Here is the final product! Still the cutest little guy! :o) Good job PG!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Congrats to Garen!

Martha said...

He looks great! Be thankful this is the first time you have had that pleasure. We have had to cut Dillan's hair every 4 weeks since about 6 months to avoid the mess. Good job Garen for sitting like a good boy for Mommy!

Anonymous said...

The camera man probably thought you looked great.