07 January 2008

shovels and slush...a boys best friend!

So, we got more snow on Saturday. So we went out to shovel...well, I put my shovel down and I lost it...to the little man. He walked around pushing the slush. He did a great job...
and he was obviously sooooooo happy about it!
The shoveling was about over and we got enough of the snow out of the way that the slush started to run free...guess where PG wanted to be...
YEP, right in the middle of the slush river!
yes, if you look closely you will note that the slush run higher than his shoes!
BUT he couldn't be happier!
After we were done, he walked right inside, I have never seen him walk in of his own accord before. I guess we worked him hard enough that he too was done! :o)

I had to show this pic too, this morning was the first time he fed himself with a spoon.
he was quite content for about 20 minutes just sitting there eating off his own spoon.
how quickly he is growing up!

3 comments:

Heather said...

PG is getting so big! What a cutie!!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, in a year or two he will realize you are making him work and he will stop.

Anonymous said...

Look at the little boy isn't he's cute?..I enjoyed watching that kid!amazing!P.G got an excellent trainers,thanks Princess Yaya and King Jon.