15 April 2011

Birthday Girl!!!



So our baby is getting older, wiser and of course sillier!
PR TURNED 1!!!!
She is a great little girl and we are SO proud to call her our own! She looks a lot like Garen and has a similar personality (calm) but she is her own person for sure....
Reni....
is smiley and happy and fun to play with...
almost has enough hair to put in a ponytail on the top of her head....ALMOST! (this was our first and only attempt so far)
is the bearer of 2 teeth...and eater of all things "grown-up" meaning if she can't feed herself, she doesn't want to eat it!
mess maker extraordinaire (notice the pile of powdered suger that is no longer in the bag, in the cupboard where it should be - she LOVES to clean out the cupboards and rearrange for me!)
(yep I am pretty sure it doesn't belong in her ear either...) Avid milk drinker and she is a RUNNER! I think she is just trying to keep up! And she does rather well I must say!!!
on to the party - Her birthday was on the 1st and Camilla's on the 4th so we combined parties and had a grand ole time!
Reni and her Roo Cake!
The birthday girls and some yummy cake!
My 3 chillins! I love these 3! They make me HAPPY!!!
Camilla even looks good as a kangaroo apparently! :o)
YUMMY cake and ice cream! Best day EVER!!!
don't forget a present or 2...and you can't open presents without the proper sibling support!
She has also figured out that those keys make noise!
we got a cheap little bubble machine for the party, it was GREAT fun!!!
all the kids LOVE dancing in the bubbles! Heck, I loved playing in the curtain of bubbles and I was mostly grateful that I didn't have to blow them myself!
walking with a little bit of sass
see...feeding herself!
I couldn't find the pic to show how she LOVES to put things on her head (mostly clothes) and walk around the house, but her she is ...
Our not so little baby! We LOVE you Reni Roo!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cuuuute! Can't believe she's that old already!!