30 August 2010

thanksgiving point...

WE took advantage of $2 Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point, we went to the kids gardens...the outdoor xylophone...Ransom went with us and we let Roo with Manda.

they had a huge sand box...it was fun until PG threw sand into Ransom's face...:( he really didn't care for that much, so once he recovered, we found a new place to play.
water...much better. :o) Ransom decided to just chill and no risk the "river"
unlike my 2- it was the "river" all the way!!!
2 buddies in the butterfly garden
I wanted to take PD's pic, but she would turn around so I said, "you want me to take a picture of you bum?" and she stood up, turn around part way and grabbed her bum and said "nooo"
so I got this pic! :o)
here are the 3 yahoos in a little tunnel...we all had so much fun running around.
then it was finally our turn to play in the noah's ark water. that is when the craziness began. PG DISAPPEARED!!! I look for him for a few minutes THEN I started to panic, I asked everyone, and ran around looking for him. It was SOOO ScArY!!! After 10 minutes I finally found someone that had seen him...it was the best moment ever...to know that my "baby" was safe...I just help him and cried...he cried too. I am so grateful he was safe and found!
then he got to go join PD and Ransom playing in the water!
It was a fun adventure for the day. We will have to do it again sometime....
minus the getting lost part!

No comments: