05 August 2010

Pabst Reunion and ...

I think the pics are a little out of order but here we go.....
I must preface this with. this is one of my most favorite things every year! I love the Pabst Reunion, I just really miss going to Grandma's but not as much as I just plain miss Grandma!
One of the activities this year was going to a petting zoo/farm thing in West Valley. It was cool...I got to pet a camel! Who gets to do that?
ME!
Here are PG and PD trying to get up the nerve to have the sheep eat the hay from their hands!
But they did pet the mini-horses...the littler one was only a few weeks old...it was cute!
Us on the tractor ride! We should have sung songs! Why didn't I think of that then????
PG even got a pony ride (PD could have but that was a LITTLE TOO CRAZY for her!)
PG rode it even though we was scared out of his mind...the whole little 2 minute ride he kept saying "I want to get off...I want to get off!" BUT he did it! And I was VERY proud of him for sticking with it until the end. No regrets!
Uncle Eric playing with the kids...
She is so dang beautiful, even when she is being obstinate!!!
There was face painting too! This is PG's "how to train your dragon" face!
He was a little tired after playing ALL day in the sun and water, running around and such. He had a great time, but was really tired by dinner time!
Reni in the tent with daddy sleeping in the background.
Silly girl in the tent....She LOVES the tent as much as ...
this little guy!
superstar for sure!
after the weekend was over, our exchange students left. Off to CA then home.
Have fun and be safe Lucas, Bruno and Gabriel!
We have a chimney on our house but there is no fireplace on the inside. But the previous owners had a wall mount thing that looked like it could be a fireplace and it had a mantle ...it was kind of strange but I have kept it because I love having a mantle to decorate...especially at Christmas time. Well, the time has come for a change...so out it went. We kept the mantle incase we ever want to put it back up but the black board and the tiled step thing - GONE! The kids had a great time hammering it into pieces so it would fit in the garbage!
here is a handsome guy...just watch out for that swing! :o)
she got board of the hammering and found a pencil to chew on instead!

No comments: