13 May 2010

TEXAS!

We went to TX...we went for Sara's wedding so I could make the cake.
this was our cute little airport train...little kids, roller bags, car seats and frazzled parents by the time it was all said and done...but in this pic our trip had only just begun! :o)

PR got her first airplane ride! she was that content the whole time! She must have Hook in her!!

The next day we got to see the family.
Jody too PR and fed her then took a nap with her on the couch...while I worked on the cake.
PG and PD had fun getting reacquainted with their cousins Boo and Ari
We went swimming. It was a tad on the cold side for me, and the hot tub was TOO hot. Which is so sad since I can finally get in the stinking thing (not being pregnant) and it was TOO HOT! sheesh! But PD had fun running around and splashing.
It was a bit cold for PD too, so I just had to hold her. It was fun to see Aubie and spend time with her. She is amazing!!! And so cute pregnant too!!!
Trevor is adorable in his boat hat! :o)
We left the pool to get ready for the rehearsal dinner. it was fun to sit in the back and have fun in our little corner. This is Aubie with 3 kids on her lap. (Pregnant + PD + kira) PD took a liking to her too...she is a smart cookie!
PD enjoyed all the lovin's! (Aunt Donna)
The kids got fueled up and started running! The played the craziest game with sugar packets...they were EVERYWHERE...but the kids were happy and relatively well behaved!
COOL DUDETTE!!
PD with my shades...
They wanted the kids to settle so Grandpa started telling stories...(I believe this is one of Anthony's grandpa's)
After this we ended up decorating the church and I finished the cake...that way I didn't have to worry about it on Sat. (the day of the wedding)

No comments: