11 May 2010

a little bit of this and that...

HI
I am PR...I am cute! Just in case you were wondering!
I am PD, I am very cute and funny...and I have a dirty face...say CHEESE!!!
I am PG...I am tired! Sometimes I tire Mom out and sometimes I tire out ...myself!
I am handsome...this is what I do to get my picture taken while PG is sleeping! :o) I don't know what the deal is...I came to play! (heehee)
I am PR again...I am learning to smile! I love My Mommy!
We are PD and PG...it was raining and we couldn't go outside so Mom tried to make it more fun by having a picnic in the living room! Yummy yogurt and muffins!
I am PG again. Daddy had a few hairs sticking out of his neck so I decided that it was MY job to extract them...man those things are hard to pull out with my fingers! But I DID IT! HAHA!
I am PD again...I have CRAZY hair! I am crazy hair girl, gimme some candy!!
Once again it is me, PG, I like to sing on the potty! :o)

1 comment:

April and Jared Fenn said...

Cute memories. Cute family. I sure wish Logan would go potty on the toilet.