05 April 2010

Breaking her out!!!

OUR EASTER MIRACLE!!!

We went to the hospital Sunday morning .....
When we got there the nurse said "did you happen to bring your car seat?" YES we did! (when I woke up this morning I thought, I should take her clothes and blankets and grab the car seat that way they are in the car and I don't have to worry about it later. - I am grateful for inspiration)
Then she went on to tell us that we had to wait for the Dr.s to do rounds but that because the test was clear and she was eating and maintaining her breathing that they would probably let her go home. WOW! So we started our "discharge education" and they put PR in the car seat still hooked up to the monitors for a "car seat Test" to make sure she can handle being in the car seat.
When that was done the Dr's came around and they said..her 48 hour blood culture was negative so discontinue the antibiotics and finish the discharge paperwork and let her go home!
Once all that was done we packed her up and headed to Grandma and Papa's for Easter Dinner (KJ also went to get the kids while we were finishing up paperwork)
This was taken this morning, her all snug in her OWN little bed!
I am SOOOO grateful for all of you who prayed for us, visited us, helped us with the kids and were just there for us in Spirit. It was a great strength to know we were not alone in our prayers and concern for our little one. I have a feeling that more miracles were in play than we know. For that I THANK MY HEAVENLY FATHER with ALL my HEART! I have MUCH to be grateful for!!! Happy Easter to all!
CHRIST LIVES!!!

4 comments:

Danna said...

SO glad she is home! And too cute! Jake had to have an upper GI when he was tiny too, horrible! So sorry you had to go through all of that, glad it is over!!

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo beautiful! I love the picture of the girls together. That shot makes Renia look so much like Adara. They are certainly sisters. So happy for you. Wish I could hold her. We will have to wait. Love Grandma and Grandpa Buckman

Chalice said...

just found your blog, glad everything turned out okay! What a cutie, can definately tell she is a Jon and Laura Pabst child!

Rodrigo Z. said...

COngrats MOM,
she is a sweet girl"