22 May 2009

I think it is time....

Spring time is here! And we spend most of our time outside, so blogging has not been on the top of my to-do list...but the pictures have been piling up....
Here are a few tulips ...the are actually from Holland. I would sing to them to make them grow better but I don't know any Dutch. :o)

PD is 9 months now and LOVES the bath! they have so much fun playing together in the water, it is hard to get them out!
Ransom and Tahlia come and play regularly...We love the coupe and bikes, it keeps everyone happy outside. I love his face, he won't smile for me when he sees the camera, this is the look I get!
Tahlia was in HEAVEN as Ransom pushed her around too.
Look at that face, is that happiness or what?
The coupe plays inside too...this is one of the moments when they are getting along! They are so funny!!
PD has discovered headphones...unfortunately she missed the memo that they go in your ears!
She seems to think they are VERY tasty!
I was playing with my camera with my newly aquired photography knowledge from my photography class...so I was playing with shutter speed in the dark, the apple blossoms were BEAUTIFUL!
The moon was really cool too! :o)
PD was trying to figure out how to get to me...I think she should have gone around, but what do I know, I am just the mom!
She is a happy girl!
This is a common look I get from Tahlia too...but she was just so cute sitting there with the wilting tulips!
PD, Miss Independent, was sitting on one chair and decided that PG's chair was better, so she just crawled on over and was standing there. Look at those eyes of satisfaction!
PG figured out that he can haul MANY a things with his dump truck...He just added his sister to the list!
So, things are going well and we are happy and healthy,
at least here is a small update, hope you enjoyed! :o)

No comments: