04 May 2009

Happy Birthday Jon and Mindy

On the 25th of April we had a birthday party for KJ and Mindy. It was a fun time.
The boys found a friend, She had a electronic gadget and they were all HAPPY!
Miss Tahlia LOVES the balls...she was very pleased with her football pillow!
Here is the cake...the numbers on the cupcakes actually complete the puzzle...it was cool
"Happy Birthday to you!!!"
Happy 30th birthday you 2!!!
After a week or more I finally got KJ his present. He scored a tool chest!
I think he is happy with it!
(Because of it we got the garage cleaned out a bit and organized, which was nice!)
:o) Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!! :o)

1 comment:

Bouchizzle said...

Happy Birthday! (okay it was awhile ago, but I just got your blog address tonight!) Joe's is on the 21st, so they are very close. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the birthday cake ... hmmm ... maybe I'll make that for him next year. LOVE IT!