11 March 2008

The PG update!

PG is still up to his same old tricks but he is so cute about them all that I keep sharing them!
He is getting so grown up these days. He loves to do what the big kids do! (Why shouldn't he...he is the same size!) I am so proud of him for how much he has grown and developed in the last month or so. He has about 10 spoken words, about 25 signs and is working on about 5 more signs. He is getting really good at communication. I just wish he would listen a little better when I say "don't do that!". Anyway, here he is!!!our little boy in a box! He loves to climb into things...fortunately this one was easy to get out of!
He watched his older cousin climb up a banister at Grandma's house last week, he figured out how do it at home...I pray that he never ends up as a heap at the bottom of the steps!
PEEK-A-BOO!!!
He love to here you say BOO! so he uses the blinds to hide behind. During the day he likes to sit behind the blinds and play with his cars/trucks...it is closer to outside I think!
He found a pair of goggles yesterday, so I helped him put them on, he had a hard time seeing clearly but he was so happy! Look at that face!
Here is the Sudoku master! He loves pens, pencils, markers...anything that writes! The trick is getting him to use them on PAPER ONLY!
He is doing well and we are adjusting to our new place, I think we are about as settled as we will get! (as far as unpacking boxes!) Our new ward is not standard for UT but we like it so far. I am sure the Lord will make use of us! I look forward to making friends!
Well, that is our life, until next time.....

No comments: