27 March 2008

Flowers are "happy"!

A few days after we moved into our new place I planted my amaryllis that I got for christmas. It has been fun to watch it grow...it would grow inches in a day...and on Easter morning it started to bloom. This is the end product. It is so pretty.
On of PG's favorite pass times it sitting on things! He doesn't care what it is as long as it is "higher" than the floor. I use the word higher loosely, since it could be a piece of paper sitting on the floor and he will walk over turn his bum to it, half bend over with his bum sticking out and then plop his little bum right on whatever it is. Recently he is into balls and truck (most boys are I know) so that is what he plops onto! He is pretty good at sitting on rolling objects. :o)


One cool thing about PG spending so much time at Aunt Manda's recently is all the things that he is picking up from his cousin. Ransom runs around saying "appy" for Happy all the time and the other day I noticed that PG learned to say it too!

4 comments:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

He is so darn cute! And it looks as if he is ALL BOY too! :) What a stink bug... give him a big slobbery kiss from me!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the flower is great. I love it when the signs of new birth is happening. PG is just so cute, and he is growing so fast. Our Easter was just so wonderful. Anthony for the first time said, " Mom, I know now that Easter is not how much candy and toys you can get, but that Chirst gave us a better gift, to live forever! Jesus is the real reason for Easter, not that silly rabbit." I was just so full of joy hearing him realize, how important Jesus is to him. He misses you all so much, and I hope we do get to come out and see you all real soon. Oh, and the thing with the ball, for Chirstmas we got Benjamin a bouncy ball that you sit and bounce everywhere, and he does. He is so good on it, he has such control. He tells me alot when he is angry with me, "Thanks alot Mom!" I reply, "You are welcome." Oh, Laura I love being a mother, they both teach me Christ like ways, I love my God for the commandment to mulitupy, and to bring to pass his children. I pray everyday to CTR, and help me to do his will, yes I do need Jesus. We need family, thank you for the blog. Love ya much, Dougoldanthony and BEN.

Gus Finley said...

Wow, I forget to check blogs for a while and you put up like a zillion!! I didn't even know Manda was expecting. Yeah for babies! PG is so cute and grown up! I bet he's excited to be a big brother.

Melissa said...

Oh, goodness that makes me "appy"!!! :D