26 February 2008

moved....

SORRY!!!
It has been FOREVER since I posted but life has been a little hectic recently!
WE MOVED!!
The job search out of state proved to be a bust thus far, and in state as well for that matter. So we found a new place to rent here in Bountiful. It is a nice condo type place. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a HUGE kitchen (which I am very pleased about) and a Big living room...until we turned part of the living room downstairs into PG's room and the 2nd bedroom upstairs became the livingroom. Anyway, I thought I would share a few pictures of PG helping move!
Once the kitchen cupboards were cleaned out, he thought he would take advantage of the "chair" that was just his size!Shredded paper is so much fun to "help" with!
He had to do a thorough going over in the bathroom, after I was done!
I know this comes apart some how....Papa had to fix a broken hose on the carpet cleaner, he had help!
Papa was so patient with the help too! :o)
Don't forget ME! Just helping Daddy and Uncle Isaiah pack the truck!
This was his favorite...KJ was taking the crib down to be put on the truck, and he took the screws out and one fell on the floor. PG picked it up (as fast as he could, as not to miss his opportunity to get his hands on something) and promptly put the screw in a hole and picked up the screw driver and started twisting it. He is a smart kid that is for sure! He like to do what the big kids are doing! His Daddy is SO proud of him! I must say I am too!! :o)
All in all he has done MARVELOUSLY with the move. The first few nights we had to stay at Mom and Dad's house because we didn't have any heat. He didn't like sleeping in the play pen but now that we are in our house and he has his bed back he is sleeping well and is happy.
He LOVES to go up and down the steps all day long. It is great exercise I figure and it wears him out!
More will follow as usual! But until them, I hope you enjoy the short update! ;o)

2 comments:

Martha said...

We voted part monkey....you know, since we are partial to monkeys ourselves. We have one and they aren't that bad. Good Luck!

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Good to hear that you found a place and are still here for a little longer! ;) We will take what we can get! LOL

Hope the unpacking goes smoothly! I would offer help, but that wont be very good considering that I wont be functioning for the next week! LOL