18 April 2012

So today was a big day, I took the kids to get their pictures taken.  
Our appointment was at 9:30 am, I had the kids fed, beautiful and out the door by 8:45!  I was a few minutes early, but we made it and everyone was happy!
 I wanted a few group shots and then some individuals, this is my SUPER CUTE Kiddos!  :o)
there is my 5 year old stud!  He looks so much older in this pose...

but I love that every smile he gave is truly HIM!
 Miss Princess, when she is "shy" or "flirty" she puts her hand on her face...
and she is really happy too!
 it took PR a  bit to really warm up but she is cute even in half smiles!
 and SO stinking cute with her tongue out!!!
 the new little one...still trying to figure out why she get moved around and a bright light keeps flashing,
 She loves her hands!  
 wardrobe change!  I love that she has her hands and ankles crossed  (hee-hee)
 this is the face I usually get when I try to take a pic of her!  That is my mini-me!  yikes!! :o)
 the Sassy Diva...
 the Ham....
 adorable little girl..
 Sweet princess!!!
 he loved this pose!  It was funny watching Mike the photographer get his hands in his pockets...it was kinds of tight...:o)
PG LOVED the photographer, he thought he was HILARIOUS (because he was!) but I love his feet off the ground...he was playing peek-a-boo with Mike!

 So the main reason I went to have the pics done was to Have PN's (riva Nicole) blessing pics done, I was a little disappointed, I only got a few head shots and 
 one dress shot

 and one of her cute feetsies...fortunately the few that I got came out cute!  
I love my babies.  I can't believe how they grow...I am one PROUD Mama!!! 
and one VERY BLESSED MOMMY! :o)