09 December 2010

where have I been????

I think life has been hectic...It all seems like a blurrrrr....but we definitely enjoy ourselves along the way....
The kids were helping me wash dishes, until I had to kick them our for the lake on the floor...it was cute though.
For preschool we took a field trip to Wheeler farm. it was cute, the kids really enjoyed it.I posted a Halloween invite on facebook and it put the wrong date and time, until I fixed it...but a family showed up at the first time..so we threw an impromptu Halloween party. We played a few games and made cut out cookies. It was a LOT of fun, I am glad for the mistake.
it made for a batty fun afternoon!
we went to the Logan temple (who is that stud in the grass? heehee)
cuz Missa and Brandon Got married!
which means I got to make a cake...
My Best Cake EVER!! This was serious one of the best cakes I have ever done, and it was very intricate and it turned out BEAUTIFUL!
I the the depth and definition. (thanks Missa for the challenge and a HUGE thanks for Mom Dad and Donna for the help and moral support.)
The first snow of the year...in Oct...

they loved eating the snow!
which also brings on the first hot chocolate of the season!
Fish came out for Missa's wedding and the kids like to hang out with her.
then we had the preschool Halloween party...SO FUN!!
that snow disappeared and made way for the leaves to fall...they are so dang cute!
Then I got to do another cake...YODA! cool huh!
some more play time with daddy...a tent for everyone. I love this pic, they are all so happy!!
More play time with daddy...LEAF Monster I mean!
I love watching KJ play with the kids, it makes us all happy!
then more snow....A LOT more snow!

this is what one of our neighbors did with all of his excess snow...if you can't tell the size look at the house in background...the big on in the middle is at least 15feet tall!! Happy Holidays!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Thank you so much for the pictures. They are fabulous. So very fun to see the kids growing even since I had been there. So fun to see Jon playing with his cute kids. So fun to see your snow! Your cake is just elegant Laura. The flowers are just amazing. What a gift and all the work to post it. Thank you for the videos too. Love you tons. Grandma Buckman