19 July 2010

fourth and exchange students....

We got new students....
Gabriel, Bruno, and Lucas
They came on the 3rd of July, so they got to celebrate the 4th with us...
PD and KJ happy as can be.
we went to the neighbors house to do fireworks with them, then we went home and went to bed. :o)
PG doing his happy dance to fireworks!
our grand finale....
that spontaneously burst into flames about 5 minutes after it was over....
KJ jumping over the fire...brilliance! :o)
this is the bean bag I made, I had some fur that KJ's mom gave me and some beans left over from another project...it is HUGE! and not nearly full enough...but it will be! all for FREE!!!
This is her "princess"...she is so cute! (notice the pouty face because she didn't want me to take a pic!
my surfer cake...
that I made for Gabriel, he had a birthday while he was at our house! :o)



2 comments:

deepdvd said...

Awesome cake, Laura!

Anonymous said...

So fun to see you made a big bag!!! Love you Valerie