11 June 2010

cutie pies....and a very special day!

Here is your fix of really cute kids....
Look at me...I am a ballerina! (or something...)

Hey Mom, take a picture of me too!
look at that CHEESE!! He cracks me up!!!
They are so sweet together...sometimes! :o)
And this little one is getting so fun and SMILEY!!! More and more every day.
We had a little accident in the wagon....it was VERY traumatic!!! KJ had to hold them for almost 2 hours before he could go back out and work in the yard.
On the 6th, PR got blessed, then after church we had a BBQ to celebrate her big day and my birthday...this is what it takes to get PR to smile...a really cute Tahlia! :o)
There is our pretty girl on her big day!
Me and my baby!!!
Grandma and my baby! :o)
Happy birthday to me....
here is my festive star cake! you really can't see what I did very well, but it had a cool checkered effect.
PG on clean up!
then it was nappy time!

This is how Heavenly Father ended our BEAUTIFUL day!
Happy Day! I love the Lord, and I LOVE my family!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful rainbow picture! Love to see the children. The one of Renia in the pokadots reminds me so much of my little babies. Just precious. Love ya, Valerie