30 March 2010

Trip to the aquarium....

Our new Home Teacher works at the aquarium in Sandy. And he got our family free passes to go see the fish. PG and PD were SO excited to go! We told PG that we would after his nap (this was at 9 am) and he said, "I am really tired, can I go take my nap now?" "PG, we have to eat breakfast and lunch first..." "let's eat lunch"....He is smart! :o)
They LOVED it, they couldn't get enough!! Climbing up and seeing the fish, they moved really slow from tank to tank. It was nice that they enjoyed it!
Even KJ and I enjoyed it! :o)
I love glowing Jelly fish! They I think are my favorite, in every aquarium I have visited...they are so calming and beautiful...deadly but beautiful! :o)
cool glowing star fish.
Cool spiky starfish!!
Who is that? NEMO!
The kids wouldn't touch them but they liked to splash in the water and say "look it's Mr. Ray"
(we watch Finding Nemo a LOT!)
As we were walking around we saw our friend feeding a snake so we tapped on the glass and said hello...he came out and took us on a tour "behind the scenes"
This is the view of the sharks from the top! it was pretty cool...
The penguin exhibit wasn't open yet but in our tour we got to go see them too. it was pretty cool. But we are not allowed to tell anyone that we got to go behind the scenes...so SHHHH! :o)

No comments: