17 October 2009

Fall!!!!

Fall is the time for harvest and cooler weather and fun....We had/have a TON of apples on our tree. they are crisp and fabulous!
We made apple sauce and dried apple slices. We also canned peaches from our tree and I did grape juice and apricots this year too. It has been a fun year for the harvest!
here are our pumpkins and some of our tomatos! YUMMY!

and don't forget the sunflowers..I am drying them and I am going to try my hand at making something from them. :o)
and you have to have fun in all of it...this is our "sunflower shower"
PD loves the coupe and was very happy that she got a turn while PG was otherwise occupied!
IN the fall leaves....we had a good storm recently and the leaves have started to fall...
so PG learned the fun of a pile of leaves!
a few random shots...PD and her pigtails...her hair is getting longer but still no more teeth.
(she still only has 1 1/2!)
and the other day KJ came home from work and brought me these! I LOVE purple!!! and he found a dozen BEAUTIFUL purple roses just for me...FOR NO REASON!!!! He is such a sweetie! I love you my King!!!

3 comments:

Rodrigo Z. said...

Hi mom!
How are you!
your family looks grate at the new photos!
have a good day!
Rodrigo

Unknown said...

Looks like a beautiful harvest! :) What a fun time! :) It was great to see you!! :)

April and Jared Fenn said...

hey so did you ever figure out what you're having and when exactly your due date is? The ladies here in the old ward were wondering... Hope you're doing well. :)