11 September 2009

Mom and Dad came over and helped with apple sauce and apple pie filling. I got everything out and set up...then PG discovered the "apple-peeler-corer-slicer".....


you would have thought he was in HEAVEN!! He ran that thing for I think 30 minutes or more! and after EVERY one he would pull it off, give it to one of us, reset and yell..."I DID IT MYSELF" and "I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!" I stopped the video right before he makes the latter exclamation...so you will just have to imagine his cute voice, in all that excitement! I was more than happy for the help!!! Thanks PG and Mom and Dad!! It was a great day! :o)



here is one of PD too...she was dancing so cute...until I got the camera out (of course!), so you will once again have to imagine her doing that little bounce thing over and over to the music. It was way cute!

No comments: