10 August 2009

New Truck

One our way home from somewhere one saturday we passed by a garage sale in our neighborhood and I saw a 2 seater car. I wasn't sure what it was like since we were just driving by. So I but the kids down for naps and sent KJ back to check it out...
This is what he found. It is a little fisher price motorized car. We got it for $15!!!
When he got it it had a padlock on gear shift and it only went in reverse. so KJ took it all apart, and drilled out the padlock, and got it fixed and put back together. and it works GREAT!


PG is SO in love with the "new car"...hey, it goes by itself! Now he just needs to learn to steer!We had the neighbors come and swim on a hot day.

they play for a while in the cold pool they they moved on...to the "new car" Maddie drove it around and around and around for about 30-45 minutes! Until it finally died and I had to charge it again! They were HAPPY! I love when hours of entertainement comes for the bargain price of $15!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hi, Laura!

Sorry it's been so long. I've been thinking about you lately--Happy Birthday Adara! I can't believe she's a year and two days old already :o) Love you!

~Amy.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I LOVE LOVE garage sale finds!! ANYTHING that entertains the kiddos for 30 -45 minutes ROCKS!!! Can we borrow it?

rachel said...

Nice! Their car is better than mine!