25 November 2008

I fell in LOVE with Wheat!

I hope I am not alone in this...but the we are told to put wheat in our food storage...I have hesistated for one simple reason (and one complicated one...no space and moving all the time) I had NO idea what to do with it! Now Manda she is an amazing person...she found this lady that teaches classes on wheat, powdered milk and oats...so, we signed up! We went to the Wheat class and the milk class. I am so excited about wheat and powdered milk now!!! I know, it sounds so silly but I love them. I can now make rolls that rise and taste good even when made from wheat! I know how to soak it, grind it or sprout it into grass! It all sounds so simple yet it is not if you don't know how! :o) I also learned how to make yougert out of powdered milk! It is amazing! i am so HAPPY!! Thank you Lorainne and Thank you Manda for finding her! I now can follow the counsil of the all the prophets and store my wheat with cnfidence that I won't starve anyway...even with the wheat! YEAH for wheat!
(and powdered milk....I just have not used it yet...)

but here is my first attempt at wheat rolls!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE wheat rolls! Those look yummy! :) Way to learn a new skill! :)

April and Jared Fenn said...

In the words of Logan, "Num yummy" It was great to see you the other night. I miss our walks.